Boyd Wealth Management is an independent SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm. We are looking to add an experienced Investment Operations Manager to our team.
Investment Operations Manager
The Investment Operations Manager will oversee the implementation, reporting, and oversight of the firm’s day-to-day back office information, financial, client reporting processes and systems, and client service. In addition, the Operations Manager will oversee the technology infrastructure. There may be some day-to-day management of third-party relationships such as a custodian or technology solutions providers. This position reports to the firm partners.
- Supports the firm’s advisors in implementation of client financial and investment plans
- Open, track, and fund new investment accounts
- Prepare client investment analysis and reviews
- Assist clients with their day-to-day money movement needs
- Trading client accounts per the Investment Policy Statement
- Manages all resources required for business, including technology
- Participates in the selection of new team members
- High level of personal responsibility
- Has management abilities to oversee the enhancement and implementation of firm operational processes and procedures
- Possesses a passion to help team members and clients
- Direct communications
- Reliable, follows through on commitments
- Strong process and planning orientation
- Goal-oriented, task driven
- Enjoys being part of the team
- Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
- Balances team’s needs with goals of the firm
- Ability to delegate to the right team members
- Positive and outgoing.
- Five to seven years of business management specific to financial planning and investment management.
- College Degree – major in finance or business preferred.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation (or ability to obtain within 12 months.)
- Strong general technology knowledge
- California Life and Health License preferred.
- Experience with a custodian account opening and trading platform such as Schwab Advisor Center or NetX360
- Experience with financial planning and account aggregation software, eMoney preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of investment reporting and analysis providers such as Orion and Morningstar.
- Full knowledge and utility with Microsoft Office and the internet and its protocols.
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of CRM software, Salesforce preferred.
- Salary and bonus compensation based on experience.
- Health and long-term disability insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan after one year.
- We offer a flexible work environment
Please send all resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: "Investment Operations Manager"