Boyd Wealth Management, an independent financial planning and investment management firm, is looking to add an Associate Advisor to our team. Below is the job description. Please pass along any resumes that would be a good fit!
The Associate Advisor will support our team and our clients in the implementation and ongoing analysis of their financial plans and investment portfolios. Responsibilities include creating financial plans, preparing investment reviews, and providing exceptional, personalized service for clients' day-to-day needs. Opportunity to become a lead advisor in the future.
- Create and monitor client financial plans.
- Prepare client investment analysis and review.
- Assist clients with their day-to-day needs including investment and insurance servicing.
- Perform account opening and asset movement.
- Performing investment analysis, periodic plan bench-marking, trustee due diligence documentation, and periodic participant education for 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans.
- High level of personal responsibility.
- Desire to collaborate with a team while also being able to thrive independently.
- A strong love of finance and serving others.
- Follow-up and follow-through mastery.
- Strong project and process orientation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Willing to take instruction.
- Team oriented.
- College Degree – major in finance or business preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working in investments, financial planning, or insurance.
- CFP® designee or candidate is preferred.
- California Life License preferred.
- Experience with financial planning and account aggregation software, eMoney preferred.
- Full knowledge and utility with Microsoft Office and the internet and its protocols.
- Experience with a custodian account opening and trading platform such as Schwab Advisor Center or NetX360.
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of CRM software, Salesforce preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Salary range depends on experience.
- Health and long-term disability insurance after a 90-day probationary period.
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan after one year.
- Bonus compensation available after 90 days.
- We offer a flexible work environment.
Please send all resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject must read: "Associate Advisor - BWM"