When you join the Boyd Wealth Management family, we’re both making a commitment. We admire your commitment to planning for a better, brighter financial future, and our team has made a strong commitment to providing top-notch customer service day in and day out.
As partners in your financial future, you should know what you can expect of us and what we expect of you.
What We Expect From You
- Are willing to participate in the process as described above on a continuing basis. You understand that each part of the process is interdependent and requires information or participation from you.
- Are willing to work collaboratively on the implementation and monitoring of your plan with Boyd Wealth Management. You understand that if we act without your input or knowledge, this may affect our ability to provide appropriate advice. You are hiring us to help yourself enjoy life more fully, and part of this process is to let us do what we do best.
- Agree to be responsive to emails and phone calls within a reasonable period of time. Many financial planning issues are time sensitive, most especially tax items.
- Agree to provide requested data and documents in a timely fashion.
- Understand that Boyd Wealth Management only accepts clients that agree with their investment philosophy. Diversification is the key to sound investing, and we want to work with clients that appreciate this approach, as opposed to clients who want to follow the “herd” mentality of the latest “hot” investment.
- Understand that Boyd Wealth Management will only provide advice on investments selected through their research. We pay for and utilize a large number of investment research sources. It is not time or cost-effective for us to investigate investments that do not fit our investment philosophy.
- Appreciate that Boyd Wealth Management keeps flexible hours for clients as well as for staff. Deviations from the normal schedule are communicated via email response, and/or through voicemail outgoing message.
- Appreciate that Boyd Wealth Management dress code is primarily business casual. Clients are welcome to “drop by” the office but we may be in casual attire.
- Understand that Boyd Wealth Management takes full responsibility for our errors. You agree to make us aware of errors as soon as they are discovered. We do our best to minimize errors and correct all errors to the best of our ability.
- Agree that our relationship needs to be re-evaluated if we ever stop enjoying or respecting one another. We are committed to living our lives from a place of joy and kindness and hope to have long-lasting, healthy relationships with all of our clients.