When you join the Boyd Wealth Management family, we’re both making a commitment. We admire your commitment to planning for a better, brighter financial future, and our team has made a strong commitment to providing top-notch client service day in and day out.
As partners in your financial future, you should know what you can expect of us and what we expect of you.
What You Can Expect from Us
- We look at all aspects of your life to create an ongoing financial life plan that fits your goals, values, and resources, as well as maximizes your opportunities.
- We assist you all along the way with the “heavy lifting” process of implementing your plan.
- We keep all your information confidential, safe, and secure. Our client portal and office systems employ advanced security features and protocols to protect your data. We share information only as needed with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals with whom you may be working.
- We strive to return all phone calls and emails within one working day.
- We have regular meetings to keep you up to date with your plan. In addition, we address any issues of concern to you throughout the year. We review your insurance and risk management, investments and your investment policy, estate planning, goal planning and projections, tax planning and cash flow planning regularly.
- We generally prefer to hold meetings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, which allows us to have Mondays and Fridays to work on your financial plan. We are flexible in both the timing of when we are available and methods of communication to make meeting participation convenient for you on a case-by-case basis.
- We will direct you to the best and widest range of investments that fit our investment philosophy at the best possible cost.
- We commit to always doing our best on your behalf. We love what we do and take pride in doing the best job possible.